The Highly Sensitive Person Explained - How to Survive & Thrive as a HSP | Wu Wei Wisdom

The Highly Sensitive Person Explained - How to Survive & Thrive as a HSP | Wu Wei Wisdom

Wu-Wei-Wisdom

EPISODE #44 of our ‘Walk the Wu Wei’ teaching series. Watch Taoist monk and therapist, David James Lees, and life coach, Alexandra Lees, as they share their essential life lessons to help you survive and thrive and make the most of your emotional sensitivity… :white_check_mark: IN THIS EPISODE: 01:12 ~ What is ‘the highly sensitive person’? 03:58 ~ Why emotional sensitivity is your greatest asset 05:23 ~ The emotional sensitivity ‘energy pendulum’ 12:27 ~ External triggers and taking self-responsibility for your emotional sensitivity 19:21 ~ Owning your sensitivity and how to confront emotionally challenging situations 28:49 ~ Learning to filter and manage external triggers as a highly sensitive person 35:07 ~ Emotional sensitivity and the Inner Child 38:07 ~ Sensitivity, self-love and trying to control the uncontrollable 44:05 ~ Positive next steps for the highly sensitive person

OMG!!! They are “AWSOME”!!! I found out that I had HSP less than a month ago (Oct 20, 19)
I was doing research and found them on youtube. Amazing!!! they have helped me so so much!!!
I do meditation with him in the morning and in the evening. They are my GO-TO any time day or night! Tremendous!!! Just what I was looking for. (Doing a HaPpY dance) :smiley:
They explain in such a way that you just get it from the start!
Their website is wonderful. (you can find the website address on their channel)
A husband and wife team. So while you are still in you pj’s and not doing a thing… get something to drink, and just YOUTUBE IT! :smiley: I promise you will just sit their with your mouth wide open in shock (in a good way).
They ‘’ specialize" in HSP basically, but really for anyone who would like answers. :slight_smile: <3

1 Like

That’s awesome @theserenechameleon!! So glad you’re finding their info helpful :smiley: If you’ve found any other sites or resources please do let us know ok? We keep adding as we find these great resources/people.

@rayne I will absolutely let you know. I am so glad I found it posted; because to my knowledge, I have not yet been granted to make those kinds of posts. :smiley: That is why I felt I needed to let everyone know what I have found. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you so much @theserenechameleon - if you’d like stuff added (books, or podcasts, or youtube videos, or music, or anything) please feel free to post it in the Suggestion Circle ok? We’ll be monitoring it to ensure we’re adding stuff that people want.

We had to figure out a way where people can add things but we need to double check there isn’t duplication going on and that the suggestions is a good one. I really appreciate you saying that you really found this helpful. I hope others find it helpful too :smiley:

@rayne Thank you so very much. :slight_smile: I am still a newbie. I very much appreciate your letting me know about the Suggestion Circle. I promise when I find something that has helped me (I’ll be the guennie pig, sort of speak) LOL I will be sure to let HSP World know. :smiley:

1 Like