The Helpers’ Guide Setting Boundaries and Saying “NO”
What you’ll learn
- Have the confidence and tools to say “no” and honor yourself
- Know how to support others rather than enable or rescue them
- Empower others so they can depend on themselves
- Take care of yourself so that your cup is full and you have more to give
- Be a good example of self-care and healthy boundaries
- Give yourself permission to go for your own dreams
- Release fear, guilt, obligation and resentment
- See your own true value and know how to give to yourself
- A desire to live a balanced, happy, healthy helping life
Are you a helper, a giver, or someone who works in a helping field?
Do you find yourself saying “yes” when you really mean “no”?
Do you tend to over commit and have no time left over to take care of yourself and do the things you love?
People like us have big hearts. We care, and sometimes this leads us to sacrifice for others, allow them to depend on us and forget that we matter, too.
IT’S TIME TO TAKE YOUR POWER BACK!
This course is for the helpers and givers who want to develop the confidence say “NO” when it’s time to honor themselves. Who want to help uplift others in a way that is supportive, not rescuing or creating dependency. To give from a healthy place of confidence and empowerment, rather than out of obligation or guilt.
We’re going to teach you the tools and the mindset to empower yourself AND others. We know how hard it can be to put yourself first. We’re both the classic “helper” type–we just want so badly to make other people’s lives better! But, we’ve also learned that when we are not taking care of ourselves, things get out of balance, leading us to become burnt out, unwell, and unable to contribute to those we love.
We’re going to teach you everything we’ve learned in our own journeys, our decade of experience in psychology, as well as what we’ve learned through working with thousands of other “helpers”–whether life coaches we’ve trained or individuals we’ve coached and met through our workshops.
This course will leave you feeling confident and empowered, with an inspiring vision of your new empowered life and concrete goals to get you there.
By learning to say “NO” you will be honoring yourself–you’ll be healthier and happier and therefore have more to give.
Click on picture to Sign UP!