Learn how to cook whole plant foods to make quick, easy, and healthy vegan meals for practical everyday eating.
What you’ll learn
- How to set up a kitchen with the right tools and appliances for healthy eating.
- Which foods to stock regularly for healthy and wholesome plant-based meals.
- How to cook whole plant foods in a quick, easy, healthy, and minimally destructive way.
- How to work with starchy and non-starchy vegetables, grains, legumes, mushrooms, fruits, nuts and seeds, and herbs and spices.
- How to make simple, delicious, quick, and easy plant-based meals for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- How to use meal templates for practical everyday meal preparation.
- How to make wholesome sauces to complement plant-based meals.
- How to make delicious, quick, and easy snacks and treats using whole plant foods.
- PREREQUISITE: It is highly recommended that you have taken the “Eat Real Food: How to Eat a Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet” course before taking this one.
- Students should have general knowledge about the health and nutrition benefits of whole plant foods.
- Students must have access to high-speed internet, an up-to-date modern browser, and an appropriate computer, laptop, or tablet in order to properly watch the video lessons and access the accompanying downloadable resources.
- Students must have access to a kitchen that includes a stove, cookware, dishware, fridge/freezer, a high-quality blender, food processor, and basic utensils in order to prepare the foods and meals in this course.
- Students must have access to a variety of whole plant foods in order to prepare the foods and meals in this course.
Click on picture to Sign UP